Katie's Engagement Ring

Katie's Engagement Ring

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

How I Asked My Groomsmen!

Hi All,

Since Katie shared the fantastic way she asked her girls to be her Maids of Honor, I feel that I should share with you how I asked my guys to be my Best Men. It's not nearly as craft-involved as hers, but it was fast, free, and got instant results! It's safe to say that the guys listed responded exactly as they should have: showing their shining, slightly sarcastic, and dork/nerd-esque qualities. 

To view the videos that Chris and Dane posted, make sure to click the YouTube URL, not the thumbnail of the video.

Enjoy!


  • February 18
    Todd Montemayor
    • Hey Guys,

      You all are my closest friends, there's no doubt about it. Whether we go back to elementary school, high school, college, or are my future brother-in-law, I wouldn't dream of getting married without you guys by my side.

      There won't be a "Best Man" and several "Groomsmen".

      You all will be "The Best Men."

      Katie and I are planning the wedding for late June of 2013 and it will take place at the University of Redlands.

      I sincerely hope you all will be able to be there with me!

      All the best, guys!

      -Todd

  • February 19
    Miles McAllister
    • Dude. Of course. Would not miss it. Ever. So happy for you guys! Love you, man.

  • February 19
    Dane Lighthart
    • Todd, I am honored that you asked me, and heartily accept. If by my life or death I can protect you, I will. You have my sword.

  • February 19
    Garrett Karlin
    • This is going to be so much fun!

  • February 19
    Stephen Lee
    • Let's do this thing, brother. Oh, uh, and you have my bow.

  • February 20
    Chris Lam
    • And my axe???? haha!

  • February 20
    Todd Montemayor
    • The Fellowship (of 8?) is almost complete!

  • February 20
    Jordan Robison
    • I'm going to be sick that month...

      Nawwwww, I'm Kidding!!!!!!!!
      ...but seriously, I'll think about it.

  • February 20
    Stephen Lee
    • Something, something, fellowship of the wedding ring.

  • February 20
    Todd Montemayor
    • Yes.

  • February 20
    Tim Gaffrey
    • Wouldn't miss it for the world. Actually if there was a really good movie playing and somebody wanted to go, I'd probably to that instaed.
    • Just kidding of course. But if there was free popcorn I would go to the movies instead.

  • February 20
    Garrett Karlin
    • Shit. I'm with Tim. Free food and I'm gone. Sorry, Todd.

  • February 20
    Stephen Lee
    • They'll probably have a summer chick flick about a wedding we can all go see.

No comments:

Post a Comment