Katie's Engagement Ring

Katie's Engagement Ring

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Getting Real

Hi All,

Needless to say, it's been a while since we've posted an update on the goings on in regards to the wedding. I've got lots of chores to do today, so I'll keep this short, sweet, and as informative as possible!

Yesterday, Katie and I took our engagement photos at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure (with the new Cars Land) with the fabulous Coco McKown of Coco McKown Photgraphy. If you haven't seen her blog and her work, you need to do that. Seriously, stop reading my blog and check out all her photos. They're natural, they're beautiful, and they capture the moment as it was meant to be.  Here's a sneak peek at our engagement session:




We shot for 4 hours! Which means that Katie walked around those parks in 5-inch heels for 4 hours. She's got the battle wounds to prove it! What a tough-cookie, she is!

Today, Katie is going wedding dress shopping at Mon Amie Bridal Salon in Costa Mesa with her mom, grandma, and (one of seven) MoHs, Clara... after a breakfast at Martha Green's, of course. This is a huge step in the progression of the wedding plans. And it's funny to think of Katie avidly pinning wedding dress ideas to Pinterest and now, she's doing the real thing. I hope she finds "the dress" today. I'm so excited for her!

Tomorrow is June 22nd, 2012, which marks one year until the wedding! There's not much more I can say about that. I'm just so happy!

Once the engagement photos are posted, we'll make sure to link them here.

Until then, my friends!

-Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment